Friday, August 13, 2010

"Fashion put it all on me. Don't you want to see these clothes on me."

Another season of one of my favorites shows has come and gone. With a new winner crowned, the adorable powerhouse Lauren Froderman, it is time to say goodbye until 2011 to So You Think You Can Dance. While I must admit that I was hoping for my fave Kent Boyd to win the whole shebang, I was so pleased with the top 3 that any winner would have be A-OK by me.

Anyway, while I wait another year for season 8 to come, I figured I'd again dedicate a post to the lovely and wonderful Cat Deeley and the amazing style she's graced the stage with this season. Since we're going to be going into season 8, I figured I'd run down the top 8 favorite 'fits of the year, in no particular order.

J Mendel dress, Jimmy Choo shoes.

Shareen Vintage dress, Givenchy shoes.

Vintage dress, Gucci shoes.

Roberto Cavalli dress, Gucci shoes.

Matthew Williamson dress, Jimmy Choo shoes.

Vintage dress, Jimmy Choo shoes.

Elise Overland dress.


Vivienne Westwood dress.

Hopefully the lovely Miss Deeley was start showing up on more red carpets over the next few months. I don't know how I'll survive without seeing her looking oh-so fabulous on a regular basis. Hey, doesn't every girl need her own style inspiration?

Until next time... xo

Title quote: Lady Gaga, "Fashion"

1 comment:

Rebecca McGahey said...

I was just thinking the other day how I loved the last time you posted a fashion update like this and I was thinking about putting a special request in for another! Now I don't have to :) Love it!