Thursday, August 12, 2010

"I went to rock and roll heaven, and I wasn't on the guest list."

I'm totally one of those people who becomes obsessed with a song and listens to it over and over and over and over....I think you get the drift. This week, there have been a handful of songs that have been blowing up my headphones.

From Part 2 of her Body Talk album, Robyn's "Hang With Me" is even better than the acoustic version I love so much from Body Talk Part 1:


Not to be outdone, of course, by another foot tapping song from her previous album, Robyn:



Coincidentally, the opening act of the lovely Robyn's current tour, the first single of Kelis' new album:



Of course, I can't forget the lovely Lady Gaga's newest album of remixes, with the "Dance in the Dark" remix I can't get enough of:



And finally, for good measure, from the so bad it's AMAZING new movie Step Up 3D, Flo Rida's (featuring one of my absolute favorite DJs David Guetta) lead single from the soundtrack:



These songs will definitely continue to ease me into the weekend. And prepare to throw on my zippered leggings and get ready to dance until I can't dance any more at the Lady Gaga concert next week.

Until Next time... xo

Title quote: Debra, "Empire Records"

No comments: