Friday, May 20, 2011

"We're in business baby, the pilot's on."

It's been a very busy week in TV land. All the networks had their upfronts over the past week and announced not only their Fall 2011 Primetime lineups, but also which pilots they picked up. There are quite a few that I'm excited about so I figured I'd go ahead and post the trailers and let you decide what you think.

Here they are (listed by day of the week)!

Hart of Dixie - Mondays @ 9 on the CW



Ringer - Tuesdays @ 8 on the CW



Up All Night - Wednesdays @ 8 on NBC



Free Agents - Wednesdays @ 8:30 on NBC



And coming midseason:
Apartment 23 - on ABC



Awake - on NBC



There you have it. I am so excited to see so many of my favorites in these new shows. Christina Applegate is always amazing. I've always loved Sarah Michelle Gellar, even before my Buffy obsession. Rachel Bilson was arguably the best part of the OC. And Krysten Ritter is so fantastic and really should be a lot more famous than she is. Hopefully at least a few of these actually turn out to be good and make it through their rookie seasons. Is it Fall yet?!

For the full Fall 2011 schedule click HERE.

Until next time... xo

Title quote: Jerry Seinfeld, "Seinfeld"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

how is SMG back without a feckin wrinkle on her? wasnt buffy 20 years ago????

Erin Boy said...

Buffy started in '96, but she's still pretty young...only 34.

Giles is in a new show, too!!

MUG said...

Oh Squeal! I cannot wait for Apartment 23, it looks like it could have some lovely one liners!

Rebecca McGahey said...

omg...Up All Night looks like the story of my life right now...all the way down to the fact Maddie is currently wearing the exact same outfit the baby is in the last clip :)