Friday, February 11, 2011

"My mama told me when I was young, we are all born superstars."

Hey little Monsters! New Gaga track out this morning!! I'm pretty much obsessed with it so you should be, too.

Give your ears a treat here:



I'm totally digging the 80s vibe of it.

And for those of you who missed it, Nicola Formichetti enlisted Lady Gaga to create the soundtrack for his Thierry Mugler Paris Couture week show a few weeks back, where she remixed the upcoming single. And it's AMAZING!

Check it out:


Mark your calendars for May 23 when Gaga's new album hits the street. Can't wait!

Until next time... xo

Title Quote: Lady Gaga, "Born This Way"

1 comment:

jpboudreaux said...

I've probably already listened to it 30 times today!!! It's great!!! And I love that it's sort of an homage to Express Yourself... not a "rip-off" as I'm hearing a lot of people say. Check out this review: http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/02/lady_gaga_stops_being_smart_on.html?imw=Y&f=most-viewed-24h5. Spot on.