Thursday, October 14, 2010

"I think you and I are more similar than you think." "That's a terrible thing to say."

Glee this week had me a little confused. I get what they were trying to accomplish...bringing back the Finn/Kurt homophobia issue, showing us that Santana and Brittany are indeed more than just good girlfriends, giving Quinn a new love interest, etc. but there was something about this episode that I just didn't like as much as I usually LOVE the episodes. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that they're continuing to bring more depth to the show and some of the duets were incredible, but like I said, it just left me a little confused.

Regardless, there were still 2 songs that have been in heavy rotation on my iPod since Tuesday night, so I wanted to share.

Rachel and Kurt's duet/mash-up gave me goosebumps! Lea Michele and Chris Colfer are ridiculously talented and watching this made me wish I had 1% of the amount of talent they have.



Divas Santana and Mercedes had me dancing on my couch with their fantastic, fun performance. I totally would have voted for them if I were a member of New Directions.



I know I've said this about 100 times now, but I am so freaking excited about the Rocky Horror episode in 2 weeks. I only wish it was coming sooner!!



Rachel and Finn as Janet and Brad, Kurt as Riff Raff and my new crush Sam Evans as Rocky. I wonder who's playing Dr. Frank-N-Furter. I'm shivering from the antici........pation.

Until next time... xo

Title quote: Rachel Berry and Kurt Hummel, "Glee"

1 comment:

Gossip Girl Episodes said...

Is there are any talking about Gilmore Girls Episodes,then it is sure that this is very interesting.