Thursday, October 14, 2010

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."

This weekend brings with it one of my favorite musical days of every year: the Treasure Island Music Festival! After last year's AMAZING Saturday show (Girl Talk, Brazilian Girls, MSTRKRFT, MGMT to name a few) I've been anxiously awaiting this year's Saturday lineup.

I'll admit. I'm not familiar with most of the bands performing BUT I almost prefer it that way. What better way to expand my musical horizons than seeing new bands live? Also, as a HUGE fan of Miike Snow I figured there was no way I'd miss seeing them perform live. Especially since I've heard only great things about their live shows. And now that I'm becoming a big fan of both LCD Soundsystem and Deadmau5 I am even more excited about my day on Treasure Island.

Since I'm such a fan of lists, I figured I'd make a mini YouTube "list" of some of the songs I'm most looking forward to seeing live on Saturday. Enjoy!









Here's hoping for good weather, fun times with friends, amazing music and dancing while the sun sets over the San Francisco skyline.

Until next time... xo

Title quote: Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"

1 comment:

Pat D. said...

Wow! This is the real deal. Good Work.

Yeah Renee Zellweger!