Thursday, June 17, 2010

"The thing is, there were only 14 other guys in my class...so it's not saying much, but I guess I'm the most popular!"

I already knew I was madly in love with the jazz dancing farm boy Kent Boyd, but last night's episode of So You Think You Can Dance really solidified every reason why! Due to this, I decided I'm going to dedicate my post today to gush about him.

I was a tad concerned when Cat announced he had pulled Anya and the Cha-Cha out of the hat, but then they rolled tape and I knew I was in for an amazing time! Not only did he really hold his own against the best female ballroom dancer SYTYCD has ever seen, he looked like he was genuinely having a blast.



See! Even Cat and the judges adore him! The question is, how on earth could you NOT?! Not only does he have amazing talent and ability, but he has personality for days. From the moment he's on stage, he exudes fun and humble (and a little nervous) confidence. I don't foresee this guy going anywhere in the near future.

I'm going to go ahead and predict the top 3 will be my fave Kent, Alex and Robert. Sorry ladies, but the only ones I was really impressed by were the all-stars. I can't wait for Travis or Sonya to get their choreographing hands on Kent and for him to be paired with Courtney or Kathryn. Hopefully one of those things will happen next week!

Until next time... xo

Title quote: Kent Boyd, "So You Think You Can Dance"

No comments: