Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Sometimes the bitch wins."

The wait is almost over! Only a little over a week left until the season 3 premiere of True Blood.

Yesterday we were treated to a brand spankin' new trailer with a pretty in depth look at the drama to come over the next 12 episodes.



I don't know about you, but I think this looks even better than I expected. Club Dead was one of my favorite books of the Sookie Stackhouse novels so I've been really looking forward to seeing how Alan Ball translates it on to our television sets each week. I am also looking forward to seeing much more Sookie/Eric interaction and meeting all the new characters, Alcide in particular.

If you need more True Blood to tide you over until Sunday, June 13, click HERE for HBO's True Blood page, which includes all the trailers and original minisodes.

Until next time... xo

Title Quote: Sookie Stackhouse, "Club Dead"

No comments: