Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"I'm ironically turned on by your bad boy image, but let's keep this professional."

I must say, last night's episode of Glee has got to be up there as one of my favorites. Usually I judge each episode by how many of its songs I end up listening to on repeat the following day, and while this one only had 2 that I really really loved, as a whole it was just incredibly fun to watch.

I am pleased to see that all the characters are getting their time in the spotlight in each episode. Especially pleased to see more of Brittany and Santana! But still, my favorite musical moments of the episode starred Rachel and the boys, Finn, Puck and (my newest crush) Jesse St. James.





And, although it looked like the cast was having a lot of fun jamming and dancing to Ice Ice Baby, I must plead this to the writers: Please don't let Mr. Shue rap anymore! I cringed during his Gold Digger rendition earlier in the season and I cringed again watching him this week. As much as I do love him (how hot did he look at the Met Gala??), he is no Eminem. Stick to regular singing Mr. Shue!!

Click HERE to watch the full episode now.

Until next time... xo

No comments: