Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Season, New Wardrobe...

With every new season, a new wardrobe comes along. I've said it many times, and I'll say it again, but fall is my absolute favorite season. I've always been much happier and more comfortable in cozy sweaters than slinky tanks, so getting to move over into that part of my closet always makes me smile.

Here is what I can almost guarantee will be my uniform, paired with some skinnies, for the coming months, inspired by some of my favorite bloggers:

Oversize/Super Soft Sweaters -via This Time Tomorrow

Crisp Blouses - via Sterling Style

Cape Coats - via 9to5Chic

Statement Necklaces - via Cheetah is the New Black

Leopard Loafers - via Atlantic-Pacific


Now if only it didn't cost me an arm and a leg to go out and get all new versions of these! Maybe I need to get better at shopping at H&M, Forever 21 and Zara (and why isn't there a Topshop in SF!?!)...

Until next time... xo

No comments: