Monday, October 17, 2011

Standing the Test of Time - Part 3

I'm not really sure why, being the big entertainment buff that I am, but I've never really been THAT into movies. I haven't even seen classics such as Gone With the Wind, Casablanca, Godfather, Star Wars, Bridesmaids. Ok, ok. So Bridesmaids isn't quite up there with Godfather or Casablanca, but I think it's proving the point that I don't see movies that often, since everyone I know has seen that movie. Don't get me wrong, I love movies! I guess I just have a hard time to committing to something that's longer than an hour and a half (even though I can get wrapped up for hours in TV show marathons...).

For part 3 of my time capsule, I am focusing on my 5 (I'm counting all 7 Harry Potters as one movie...it's my blog, I make the rules!) favorite movies. My list hasn't changed much over the years, so don't judge me too much! Shall we begin?

Harry Potter - Sorcerer's Stone through Deathly Hallows, part 2


Great Expectations

Interview With The Vampire

Singin' in the Rain

Meet Me in St. Louis

And a bonus one, that is really just for fun:
Zoolander

Now, I realize my list is pretty random. I am more than happy to take suggestions for more must-see movies.

For part 4, I'm going to get all academic on you all and talk books. Sound good? I hope so!

Until next time... xo

2 comments:

Rebecca McGahey said...

Haha...I love that you included Zoolander in this list! I never really thought about it, but it is so true...you really are not as in to movies as you are TV and books. These are some good ones, but you really do need to go see Bridesmaids...even I made it to the theater to see and I have only seen 1 movie at the theater in the past year....

Erin Boy said...

@Rebecca - I'm trying to be super thorough so you just have to print these out for her time capsule!! :)