Thursday, July 14, 2011

Does it really have to end?!

Tonight at midnight marks a bittersweet end to a decade of magic and mischief from our favorites wizards and witches at Hogwarts.

In celebration of this monumental occasion, I decided to pick 5 of my favorite scenes from all 7 films, thus far. Apologies in advance for the video quality, etc...who knew so many HP videos on YouTube would have embedding disabled!?! You get the idea though :)

Harry, Ron and Hermione's first meeting on the train on their way to Hogwarts for the first time in Sorcerer's Stone

Harry and Hermione using the time turner to save Buckbeak, et al in Prisoner of Azkaban


The Yule Ball, where we see all the kids all decked out in fancy dress in the Goblet of Fire


When Harry takes the Felix Felicis potion in the Half-Blood Prince


Harry and Hermione's heart-breaking dance (I know this isn't in the books...sue me!) in the Deathly Hallows Part 1

My tickets for tomorrow night are purchased and my tissues are in hand. Are yours?

Until next time... xo

No comments: