Monday, January 10, 2011

"What makes you think I'm not interested in fashion?"

2011 award season is upon us with the Golden Globes just days away. While I'm very much looking forward to seeing what all the starlets are wearing on the red carpet Sunday evening, I figured I would take this time to reflect on my favorites from 2010.

In no particular order:

Anna Paquin in Stella McCartney.


Diana Agron in Reem Acra.


Zoe Saldana in Louis Vuitton.


Reese Witherspoon in Giorgio Armani Prive.


Kate Hudson in Marchesa.


Vera Farminga in Dolce & Gabanna.


Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta.


And, just for good measure, here are a few of my favorites from the People's Choice Awards last week.

Malin Akerman in J. Mendel.


Kristen Stewart in Reem Acra.


Mila Kunis in J. Mendel.

I just love award show red carpets! I'm awfully curious to see what pregnant Natalie Portman will be in. Especially considering she's pretty much a given for taking home the Best Actress award. I wonder if there will be a lot of the Marchesa S/S 2011 collection showing up. It was pretty incredible.

Until next time... xo

Title quote: Andy Sachs, "The Devil Wears Prada"

No comments: