Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"Everybody's having fun out here. They drinking, they fighting, they pissing on the streets. It's New Year's Eve!"

Another year has come and (almost) gone. Like most years, there has been good and there has been bad. I'm just going to focus on the good, though! As I'm sure you've all been inundated with a million "Best of 2010" lists over the past few weeks, I figured I'd add another into the mix. I'll keep it simple though. How about a top 3...or 2 or 4... (MY top 3...don't judge me, please!) of all my favorite subjects of the year? Sounds good to me! Here we go....

Top 4 Albums - the albums that have been in HEAVY rotation on my iTunes and iPod.
Miike Snow, "Miike Snow"

Click HERE to listen to the full album.

Robyn, "Body Talk"

Click HERE to listen to the full album.

Vampire Weekend, "Contra"




"The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" Soundtrack




Top 2 New (for me, at least) Artists - a couple singers I haven't been able to get enough of since I learned of their existence.
Erik Hassle




Florrie




Top 1 Movie - now, I'm not a big "movie-goer" so I have to admit this is kind of lacking. Had I seen Inception, Black Swan, the Town or Social Network, those may be among my choices.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1


Top 4 TV Shows - the shows that have been filling up my DVR and helping me get through each week.
The Walking Dead


Vampire Diaries

Friday Night Lights

Party Down

Top 1 Book - I've done a lot of reading this year, but there was only 1 book that I really couldn't put down this year.
The Girl Who Played With Fire


Top 3 Fashion Week Shows - a fashionista's dream, FASHION WEEK! I loved so many of the collections this year, but a few really stood out.
Paul & Joe - Paris S/S 11

Click HERE to see the entire collection.

Burberry Prorsum - London S/S 2011

Click HERE to see the entire collection.

J. Mendel - NY S/S 2011

Click HERE to see the entire collection.

Top 4 Celeb Red Carpet Looks - some of the most stunning gowns show up on the red carpet on our favorite movie stars. With award season just around the corner, I can't wait to see what 2011 will bring.
Rachel McAdams at the Oscars in Elie Saab

Anne Hathaway at the Met Ball in Valentino

Emma Watson at the Met Ball in Burberry


Jayma Mayes at the Emmy's in Burberry Prorsum


Now that I've sufficiently bored you all with my picks, I will leave you for the year.

2010 was a great year and here's hoping that 2011 will be even better. Happy New Year everyone!!!

Until next time... xo

Title quote: Disco Cabbie, "200 Cigarettes"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey Head-
I am totally going to check out some of these artists. I have never heard of most of them! Thank goodness I have as cool a friend as you.

XO HF

Anonymous said...

And, your top music list should include something by your brother, no?