Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"Now all I can see. It's just you and me, 'till, we somehow find relief."

Quick post to start the day!

We all know how big of a Robotanists fan I am. Not just because they're my brother's band, but because they are extremely talented and amazing musicians. This past Sunday we were treated to a brand new dream-like video for one of my favorite tracks, Wait A Minute Here. Check it out!



I love the artfulness of the Picasso's Blue Period-inspired video and the eerie qualities it possesses. Plus, I have to say, the styling is perfection! It's no wonder why the always lovely Sarah (the lead singer) was featured in Ragged magazine over the summer because of her great fashion sense.

Click HERE to "like" the Robotanists on Facebook!

Until next time... xo

Title quote: Robotanists, "Wait A Minute Here"

No comments: