Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"You're looking for trouble. I'm watching you make no mistake."

I pretty much always love the music that I learn about reading my lovely friend Melissa's blog, so it came as no surprise that I loved a song by a British singer/drummer named Florrie, remixed by the always impressive Fred Falke, she posted a couple of weeks ago.

We all know how much I love Euro-pop and every track I've listen to thus far I have been listening to on repeat excessively since I learned about her. Plus, you have to respect an artist who just wants to get their music heard! Head over to her website (click HERE) to download all her songs for free. All she asks is that you spread the word about her music.

Check out her just released debut EP, Introduction here (plus, my favorite track, "Panic Attack" remixed by Fred Falke)!



Please come to SF, Florrie! I will be there front row ready to dance my butt off!

Until next time... xo

Title quote: Florrie, "Panic Attack"

1 comment:

Bryanna said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!