Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Edward, there’s no point to forever without you. I wouldn’t want one day without you."

It's been a while since I talked about Twilight, so I figured I'd share a tidbit I discovered today. Last week the soundtrack to Eclipse was announced and I was very pleased with the array of artists included in the list.

I was able to find the full song for the first official single, Neutron Star Collison (Love is Forever) by Muse and I love it! I'm a huge fan on Muse and since Stephenie Meyer is too, their songs are always included in the soundtracks. The video will be released tomorrow, but at least we can enjoy the song today!



Here is the full track listing:

1. Metric- Eclipse (All Yours)
2. MUSE- Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)
3. The Bravery- Ours
4. Florence + The Machine- Heavy In Your Arms
5. Sia- My Love
6. Fanfarlo- Atlas
7. The Black Keys- Chop And Change
8. The Dead Weather- Rolling In On A Burning Tire
9. Beck and Bat For Lashes- Let's Get Lost
10. Vampire Weekend- Jonathan Low
11. UNKLE- With You In My Head (Feat. The Black Angels)
12. Eastern Conference Champions- A Million Miles An Hour
13. Band of Horses- Life On Earth
14. Cee Lo Green- What Part of Forever
15. Howard Shore- Jacob's Theme

The album will be available June 8. Be sure that I'll be downloading it! Although, if I had the authority to add some songs, I would definitely include one from the Robotanists. Wait a Minute Here perhaps?



Maybe it will get scooped up for Breaking Dawn.

Until next time... xo

Title quote: Bella Swan, "Eclipse"

No comments: