Friday, April 9, 2010

"So what are we going to do? Sit around bars, sipping Cosmos and sleeping with strangers when we're eighty? "

I'll be the first to admit that when I heard that there was going to be a sequel to the Sex and the City movie I thought it was a mistake. I have to say, though, that seeing the latest trailer for the movie this morning, my mind may be changed!



I'll definitely be there May 27 sipping a Cosmo and wishing I was wearing Manolos, ready to see what adventures Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte will be having this time around.

Until next time... xo

3 comments:

Rebecca McGahey said...

Let's plan a gilrs night to see it!! You are good at planning this stuff so I nominate you to put it together :)

Unknown said...

I second that nomination.

Unknown said...

Um could Kim Catrall have had more work done ? Oh and I am in favor of girls night fo sho