Friday, April 9, 2010

"As far as I know, everybody loves The Situation, and if you don't love The Situation, I'm gonna make you love The Situation."

Happy Friday everyone!

I can't think of a better way to start my day than how I just did. While doing my routine blog perusing this morning I was treated to not only 1 but 2 of my favorite things, combined into 1: David Wright of the Mets and Jersey Shore's own The Situation.

David Wright has been the spokesperson for Vitamin Water for a few years now and apparently they, too, have jumped on the Jersey Shore bandwagon. Who knew that a group of crazy Guidos from Jersey would become so famous?!

Enjoy!



The second season of Jersey Shore is shooting now and will be back for all of us to enjoy July 29th. Can't wait to see what crazy antics The Situation, DJ Pauly D, Snooki, Sammi, Ronnie, J Wwow, Vinnie and Angelina (why is she coming back?!) are up to this year!

And, here's hoping all of David Wright's "situational" training really pays off for the Mets this season!

Until next time... xo

No comments: