Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"My ultimate dream is to move to Jersey, find a nice, juiced, hot tanned guy and live my life."

Harper's Bazaar, one of my favorite fashion mags (quite possibly due to the time I spent working at Hearst) has jumped aboard the bandwagon known as Jersey Shore. In their latest issue they feature the ladies of Jersey Shore, Snooki, Jwwow and Sammi, taking etiquette lessons from Lizzie Post, granddaughter of Emily Post, and New York socialite and reality star Tinsley Mortimer.

They were also treated to a classy makeover. Check out the amazing results!

And a behind the scenes look at the shoot:



It's amazing what a difference a little hair, makeup and wardrobe can make taking these girls from to unsophisticated to glamorous!

And, on a completely unrelated note, I'd like to wish my favorite vampire slayer, Sarah Michelle Gellar, a very happy 33rd birthday today! The Pop Wrap blog on NYPost.com has a fun post of their 5 best Buffy moments, in honor of her special day. Click HERE to check them out (with videos).

Until next time... xo

2 comments:

Le Dauphin said...

Snookie is still a slut

Unknown said...

The problem is they still can speak