Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer Entertainment

May is a bittersweet time for entertainment. We are bombarded with TV shows ending for the season (can't wait for the Revenge season finale tonight!!) or forever (RIP Ringer and One Tree Hill), but then we are reunited with a whole slew of summer shows and fun summer movies.

Here's what will be keeping me busy in the coming months!

So You Think You Can Dance - returning Thursday, May 24



Pretty Little Liars - returning Tuesday, June 5



True Blood - returning Sunday, June 10



Snow White and the Huntsman - in theaters June 1



Step Up Revolution - in theaters July 27



The Hunger Games - on DVD August 18


What shows and movies are you looking forward to this summer?

Until next time... xo

1 comment:

Rebecca McGahey said...

Thanks friend!! I'm so excited for SYTYCD!! I'm going to have to TiVo Pretty Little Liars and check that out! ....Still trying to decide if I'm going to watch Hunger Games...I heard it was pretty intense and I don't want nightmares...