It's been quite a while since I've spent any time on my much neglected blog. With nudging from friends, I've finally decided to make my blog a priority in my life again and with that, my mid-year resolutions were born.
Now, I realize "mid-year resolutions" aren't really a thing, but since I have never once in my life kept a new year resolution, why not try something a little different! Since it's almost June, and a new season is upon us, now is the perfect time. Let's begin!
- Since Until Next Time is becoming a priority again, I will blog at least 4 times a week.
- In order to promote a healthier sleep cycle, I will read instead of watching TV before bed.
- In order to become a more financially responsible adult, I will create a budget and actually stick to it.
- As inspired by other bloggers, I will challenge myself to the Day Zero Project: 101 Things in 1000 Days Challenge.
- To keep both my mind and body healthy, I will work out for at least 30 minutes 5 days a week.
- In order to give myself fitness goals, I will run at least two 5K races in the next 6 months and a 10K in 2013.
- To keep up my new lifestyle, I will keep my diet healthy and stop drinking soda.
- To help with my new healthier diet, I will cook new, healthy meals weekly.
I think this is a good start to a better, healthier - both mentally and physically - Erin. I'll be compiling my 101 in 1000 list in the next few weeks so please leave suggestions in the comments! Also, if there's anything you want to hear about on here, let me know!
Now I want to know - what will your mid-year resolutions be??
Until next time... xo