Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"I've stood here long enough to know that none of this means anything."

Teeny tiny little update to last night's post. This morning we got a brand new video for Robotanists' single from Plans in Progress, "On/Off The Ledge", directed by Thomas Kenney. I find it to be outrageously insane and I absolutely love every second of it. Have a watch. I insist!

Robotanists - "On/Off Ledge" from Consequence of Sound on Vimeo.

Can't you just picture some artsy, farsty Hollywood director (think Darren Aronofsky, Tarsem Singh, Guillermo del Toro) taking this and running with it to create a fantastically trippy movie? I'd go see it!

Until next time... xo

Title quote: Robotanists, "On/Off the Ledge"

1 comment:

Rebecca McGahey said...

Such a cool video! Thanks for sharing!