Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"You worry too much, Bella. You’re going to go prematurely gray."

A few months back, I came to the conclusion that Kristen Stewart either (a) has great red carpet style or (b) has hired a fabulous stylist for red carpets, premieres, and press events. Now, I have to assume she hired a stylist, because her "street style" seems to be a bit grunge like. Maybe she wishes she was in her 20s back in the 90s and hung with Kurt Cobain and Jordan Catalano. I don't know.

Anyway, over the past few weeks, Miss Stewart had been running all around the world promoting Eclipse, which opens in mere hours here in the US. And, as I said before, she has been working some seriously fierce fashion. I'm sure it doesn't hurt that her nasty mullet left over from the Runaways, in which she starred as rocker Joan Jett, has finally grown out.

In honor of the third, and my personal favorite, book's big premiere I thought I'd highlight some of my favorite Kristen Stewart fashion moments over the past few weeks. She stuck with black, white and metallics which some may find boring and safe, but I find them to be classic with a twist! Here are my top 7 (why stop at 5?):

At an Eclipse screening in NYC in RM by Roland Mouret (and a super fun braid hairdo):

On her way into a taping of the Late Show with David Letterman in Herve Leger by Max Azria:

At a Today Show taping in Helmut Lang:

At the LA premiere of Eclipse in Elie Saab:

At the Berlin premiere of Eclipse in Versace:

At a press event in Rome in J. Mendel:

And finally, at the MTV Movie Awards in Dolce & Gabbana:

Way to work it K. Stew! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do for your future premieres. And, you better be paying your stylist well. He or she deserves it!

Until next time... xo

Title quote: Alice Cullen, "Eclipse"

No comments: