Friday, April 30, 2010

"You sold your soul to the devil when you put on your first pair of Jimmy Choo's, I saw it"

This has been a fun week for the wannabe fashionista in me. Maybe it's in anticipation of the Met's Costume Institute Gala on Monday or maybe it's because it's spring and the weather's nice and celebs are out in full force...who knows! Either way, I'm been really impressed by the 'fits some of my favorite actresses have been showing up in over the past few days. And, I can't wait to see what they, and everyone else, end up in on Monday.

Here are some of my faves!

Gwyneth Paltrow in Victoria Beckham (another one of my faves) at the Bent on Learning gala in NYC Wednesday night:


Rachel Bilson in RM for Roland Mouret at the Sunglass Hut flagship store opening, also in NYC, Wednesday:

And Alexis Bledel in Valentino at a cocktail party for the design house and Vogue last night in LA:

Now, if only I had the money to hire a stylist and afford these amazing, fun frocks, shoes and accessories...not to mention invites to fancy fashion parties and galas. I am attending the San Fransisco Ballet's production of Romeo & Juliet next week, so I guess that gives me an excuse to wear something a bit fancy and fun!

Until next time... xo

1 comment:

Le Dauphin said...

Who exactly are you going with to R&J? I will cut you.