Monday, April 5, 2010

"Spin me faster like a kaleidoscope, all I've got's the floor."

I'm a huge fan of British pop/dance/electro music, and thanks to my new favorite TV channel, Logo, I discovered a new fave! Little Boots.

OK OK. She isn't exactly NEW to the music scene, but she's new to me. Her debut album, Hands, was released last summer in the UK, but not until last month in the US.

Click here if you want to stream the full album on MySpace Music:
Hands album by Little Boots

I've been reading about Little Boots on Perez for a while now, and while I usually jump on his music suggestions (Lady Gaga in summer of 08!!), for whatever reason I never took the time to listen to her songs. I'm glad now that I happened to turn on my TV yesterday afternoon while the music video for Remedy was playing on Logo. I LOVED it from the second it came on.



I then immediately downloaded the album on iTunes...and I'm super glad that I did! If you like Kylie Minogue, you'll like Little Boots.

Until next time... xo

No comments: