Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"Giving Jason Stackhouse vampire blood is like giving Ho-Hos to a diabetic. You know he can't control himself."

This month's Details magazine features not only 1, but 3 of the main men of Bon Temps. True Blood stars Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton), Alexander Skarsgard (Eric Northman) and Ryan Kwanten (Jason Stackhouse), grace their own covers of the May edition. I wonder if Sam Trammell (Sam Merlotte) the local shape shifter, feels left out...

Also, the magazine provided us with a sneak peak of the behind the scenes goings-on at the shoot.



Now if I could only choose vampires, I would definitely be going with Eric, but alas, here is my favorite of the bunch:

The Ryan Kwanten cover will definitely be the copy I pick up! Who knew I'd choose a human over a vampire?!

Until next time... xo

No comments: