Friday, March 19, 2010

"I've only allotted so much time to make you stunning, Bella – you might have taken better care of my raw material."

Happy Friday everyone!

The sun is shining, the temperature is up and the weekend is shaping up to be great! Not only do I have my Monster Ball Tour tickets in hand, but New Moon is also being released on DVD tomorrow.

Speaking of New Moon, I have been very impressed by Kristen Stewart's red carpet looks lately. I've never been shy about talking about how much I think she's wrong as Bella, or how unbelievably awkward she is, but I must give props when props are due. Ever since she hit the red carpet at the BAFTA's, where she won the Orange Rising Star award, in Chanel, she's really been nailing it in the flirty dress department. Two of my favorite things she's worn are the Burberry skirt, top and trench she wore to the fashion house's Fall 2010 London Fashion Week show and the Pucci mini dress she wore to the Elle Style Awards, also in London, the same week.

Now, I have to wonder, did K-Stew happen to hire a new stylist to get her out of her grubby clothes and Chuck Taylors (not that I don't LOVE Chuck Taylors) and into hot dresses and stilettos? I mean, she looked stunning in Monique L'huillier at the Oscars and refreshingly pretty in pink in Doo.Ri at the Runaways premiere in LA. Looks like someone's developing a bit of a fashion bug. I say, good for her! And how hot is the leather Jasmine di Milo tube dress she wore at the Runaways screening at the SXSW festival in Austin last night?

Keep it up Kristen! You may not be my ideal Bella, but I'm definitely starting to become very interested in what you show up in on the red carpet. Can't wait to see you once Eclipse promotion begins in a few months!

Until next time... xo

No comments: