Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Here. Swear. Swear on Chanel."

In my mind, Chanel and Karl Lagerfeld can really do no wrong. As someone who loves both fashion and tattoos, their newest accessories line, Les Trompe L'Oeil de Chanel, trick of the eye for the non-French speakers out there, is the perfect combination of both. A tattooed pearl bracelet is a great idea, in theory, so instead of coughing up the dough for the real thing, and its subsequent removal down the road, just head on over to Chanel.com and pick up a pack of temporary tattoos in an array of styles.

Did anyone else notice the one Sarah Jessica Parker had on amongst the sea of beautiful bangles at the Oscars on Sunday?


Leave it to Carrie, I mean, Sarah Jessica, to add a little fun to her stunning Chanel Haute Couture!

Until next time... xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did see the announcement from Chanel and I personally think it is a step in the wrong direction. But i have been wrong before...

Amanda WK said...

I love temporary tattoos and I'm thrilled they've finally got some couture support!